Income Tax Returns
Self Employed & Directors' Tax ReturnsAll Self Employed individuals are obliged to file a Self-Assessment Income Tax Return no later than 31st October in the following year.
In addition to your self-employed income this return must include all other income including:
- Irish employments and pensions
- Irish rents
- Deposit interest
- Foreign rents and pensions
- Share dividends
- Income from foreign trades.
Contact us now for a no obligation meeting.
Contact Us if you:
- Need advice on a Starting a new Business
- Are thinking of changing your tax advisor or accountant
- You need professional tax & business advice
- You want to deal with an advisor who is easily knowledgeable & accessible